7509 is a creative office complex for busy professionals set in central South Austin.
We provide simple office space that reflects the South Austin lifestyle. Every office is designed with the intention and practicality to offer ample natural light, views of nature, energy efficient space, and amenities to support and promote your professional business image. All buildings have open cell spray insulation, high quality windows, and large overhangs that all contribute to an energy-efficient space. Local firm Fatter & Evans Architects, Inc. designed the project.
- Shared conference room
- Onsite climate-controlled mini-storage units, available for lease only to current office tenants
- Shared break room and restroom facilities in Building One, private facilities in Building Two and Four
- Shared outdoor common areas with benches and tables
- On-site Management
- Secure wireless internet (available in some suites)
- Co-Ax, Cat 5, Cat 6, and Fiber Optic connectivity
- CCTV security cameras and security alarm system
- Presentation equipment provided in conference room, scheduled online